A listing of timelines about various materials of interest to rare earths and critical materials, organized by those specific to rare earth elements, general chemistry and uses.
Timelines of rare earth discovery:
- Discovery and History of the Rare Earth Elements, Tasman Metals Ltd.
- REE - Rare Earth Elements and Their Uses, geology.com
- History of the Rare Earth Elements, Eni Generalic
Timelines of chemistry/periodic table:
- Timeline of Chemical Element Discoveries, Wikipedia
- The Periodic Table of Elements, American Institute of Physics
- History of Chemistry, Columbia University
Timelines of materials/uses:
- High-Performance Materials Timeline, Greatest Achievements website by National Academy of Engineering
- History of Magnetism, Magcraft -- a supplier of neodymium-iron-boron magnets
- Nuclear & Particle Physics Timeline, Northwestern University
If you would like to recommend a timeline to link, please let us know.