CMI Course Inventory: Mineral Economics and Business
Mineral Economics and Business
Of the six CMI Team members that are educational institutions, two offer courses in Mineral Economics and Business. These are Colorado School of Mines and Brown University. The following links go to the class list on the CMI page for that school.
- Colorado School of Mines offers a major in these areas
- At Brown University, the Institute of Environment and Society offers several courses on economics and policy
CMI Education and Outreach group at Colorado School of Mines developed an inventory of courses offered by CMI Team members that are related to rare earths and critical materials. Other courses are available in these areas:
- Geology Engineering/Geochemistry
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Science
- Chemistry Engineering
- Recycling/Industrial Engineering
Please click on one of the areas to see courses available in that area.