- Graduate Student Research Program (new in 2014)
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (page includes details on times for the program, deadlines and proposed topics/researchers)
- SULI experiences at Ames Laboratory vary. Some past experiences are highlighted in this video.
- The first SULI experience focused on CMI research at Ames Laboratory was offered in 2015 by Ikenna Nlebedim: Improvement of magnet performance for clean energy applications Ikenna and Summer 2015 SULI Intern Gavin Hester describe their SULI experiences in this video (1:45): A SULI Virtual Tour
- Some SULI participants earn other recognition: news story on two prestigious scholarships; video on 2014 Goldwater scholarship; story on 2015 Goldwater scholarship, Caty Meis talks about SULI and Goldwater Scholarship
- Community College Internship
- Visiting Faculty Program
Some CMI team members offer additional internship opportunities. These include Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Idaho National Laboratory. Oak Ridge National Laboratory has a web page on Science Education Programs at ORNL. This includes a variety of programs completed by students who worked on CMI research, including Lisa Savagian, Michael Chance and Shelby Stooksbury. CMI at Idaho National Laboratory interns have included Mike Jindra from Ohio State University and Jayden Zundel from Utah State University.